The Better Day™ Way
Better Day™ is a clinical documentation software application that automates EHR data capture and data entry, significantly compressing the amount of time it takes physicians to document, code and complete the documentation and billing processes for their patients. With integration to all major EHRs, Better Day™ eliminates the need for scribes, transcriptionists, and burdensome administrative costs.Better Day™ Health’s patent-pending clinical operating system software gives providers the tools to capture and utilize structured, aggregated patient data to provide complete, accurate and validated diagnosis, documentation, bill coding, reporting and analytics.
What is Better Day™ Health?
- Automates Clinical Documentation
- Adds Onto Legacy EMR/EHR Systems
- Saves Time
- Saves Money
- Increases Professional Satisfaction
- Improves Patient Relationships
- Built for Interoperability
Better Day™ Health maximizes return on investment in legacy electronic medical/health records (EMR/EHR) systems by truly streamlining & automating clinical documentation with its patent-pending NobleDoc Automated Documentation Solution, which comes with multiple embedded modules, including point-of-care Clinical Diagnosis Decision Support (CDDS) & Personal Health Record (PHR) systems.
Better Day™ Health combines voice recognition, location awareness, cloud-based technologies & mobile devices to automate clinical documentation – freeing physicians to fully focus on patients.
What Makes Better Day™ Different?
- Over 90% Reduction in Clinical Documentation Time
- Natural, Workflow-Centric Clinical Documentation
- Fully-Integrated, Future-Ready, Standards-Based Backend
- Native, Secure Mobile Accessibility
- Fully Structured Data for Research & Population Health
- Fully-Integrated, End-to-End Web-Based Platform Solution
- Quality Measure-Focused, Customizable Reporting & Analytics
Better Day™ Health v1.0 is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Costs & Limitations:
Better Day™ Health v1.0 is a software as a service (SaaS) with a one-time upfront fee for integrating with a facility's legacy systems and a one-time upfront fee for the implementation on a per billable provider basis. Once integration and implementation fees are met, then each billable provider will incur a contractually-specified, flat-rate monthly subscription fee. There are no per-use or time specific limitations or costs that apply.