Voice recognition and Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) technologies are helping healthcare provider organizations address pressing issues like Meaningful Use attestation, health data interoperability and the transition to ICD-10.
Nuance Healthcare is the leader in healthcare voice recognition, and through the Better Day™ platform, is able to transform clinical documentation using a provider’s natural voice to enter patient stories, and convert them into structured, high-value information and data.
Better Day™ users take advantage of Nuance’s pioneering speech-driven technology to increase the quality of encounter documentation, improve efficiency and drive better care - while virtually eliminating the daily burden of manual data entry.
- Voice recognition is 3x faster than typing
- Up to 99% accuracy with robust medical vocabulary – access to latest medical dictionaries, terms, phrases & clinical formatting rules
- HIPAA-compliant speech recognition is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels to ensure end-to-end security
- Speak at your own pace without having to wait for recognized text to appear on screen
- Visualization & feedback tell you when speech is enabled, when audio is being captured & at what audio recording levels